Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Monday 14 March 2016

Sunday in Loja - that closed too?

Ecuador is a very catholic country, celebrating every possible happening eith a fiesta and closed for almost everything on sundays.

I had the pity to be in Cuenca on Sunday  and to arrive in Loja this Sunday afternoon. So a bid prepared I was. I knew a parc was nearby.  And yes it seemed almost the whole city was visiting the parc close to terminal terreste reine.



Teenage boys were stunting on their bicycle. They  liked

me taking pictures of them,so they even tried to talk to me in English.

Have to say the woman beside  me in the bus was also very talkative. So after 5 days speaking mostly English I could exercise some Spanish again. From tomorrow it will be only Spanish at the finca where I am staying with a local Indian family.



Loja has 2 universities, lies at 2.225 m in the Andes.
Those boys are really lucki with such a huge cycling arena of at least 25 times the size of European ones. But why were there no girls on the bikes?

No comments:

Post a Comment