Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Saturday 5 March 2016

Aqua blanca ,nature reservate in Mochillilla.

I booked  4 excursions at my spanish school La Lingua  in p.Lopez. today I liked the best.



The taxi and private guide brought me to Aqua Blanca about 10 km from Lopez. then a guide from there took over and showed me around,first 30 minutes in the imca museum,then a long walk ending at the sulphur round bath where all the people from this community bath daily  because it keeps  illness away. They offer a mud pack for 3 dollars,or you can put the mud on yourself. A beautiful serene ambiance where I enjoyed to relax. 70 percent of the communities income is shared among all the families  here.






 communication in earlier days.

A tarantula spider in this glass.

Friday my 4 last hours Spanish lessons. After my fruit lunch I start  travelling to the mountains. No more sea baths nor  beautiful sunsets.

Spending the Night in jipijapa. Zipping  from a Brahma ☺ i hope my taxi does not  forget  me tomorrow morning at 06.30 to bring me to the bus to Guyaguill, from where I have planned to take the plane to Cuenca at 13.30, because I don't want to spend  10 hours in the bus on one day.

Buenos noches everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment