Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Lunch is cheap in Cuenca and whole Ecuador - Loved those masks!

Today I was lucky to pass at 12.00 by a restaurant serving Almuerzo, Ecuadorian lunch from 12.00 to 15.00 for only 2.25 dollar. The cheapest I have seen so far here. Here some pictures of how it looked like.


The address of the restaurant on the serviette.





The restaurant had an awesome courtyard. The soup was very good,with miss potatoe etc on it. I had to add the two things topp left into it. The second plate was good for that price too,although I would have liked some more red kale. There was even a desert today, something really sweet and special for Cuenca.

The meal was served  with a glass of fresh pressed fruit juice called Jugos. Jugos is seen here everywhere.

Some pics of Cuenca.


 the archaeological imca site Pumagumo.






 The basilique Nueve at Parc Calderon.


 The flower  market is every day  near parc Calderon.


Typical Spanish houses every where.

Today the Museo Banco should have been open according to their website and closed  yesterday, but to my and other tourists surprise it was open yesterday and closed  today, so maybe you should call to check in advance so you don't walk 2 hours for nothing. Luckily the archaeological site next door was open.

And now I had time to enter a modern  gallery  nearby,which I really liked. The artist name is Miquelle.





really a pity that I could not take a mask with me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment