Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Las Salinas

Today i started my third and last week at spanish school. This week i choose a school offering excursions during free time..... although i for the first time have to make homework today.  But luckily my fever is now as good as gone,after 11 days of ecuadorian INFLUENSA caused by a bad bacteria common here nowadays at the coast. I can tell you having a thick layer of mucus covering your air pipe is no fun. I would not have been surprised choking in it.

 My room at the school,like a home stay,with natural ventilation.



 Lopez beach. Lots of people from the cities during weekend. Lots of boats. Lots of birds above the sea and trees.



But anyway my first excursion I give a 5, but the English exercises during the tour give it a higher character,8 now.
Again not possible  to swim at this beach 10 minutes south of Lopez. Just see the waves!





In the way back to the main  road we saw many butterflies sitting together, probably drinking water. Those fotos come here tomorrow because right now Google does not offer them available to upload. Have no clue why this is.

So now only my voice is still lacking its normal volum. But after 4 days where I could only whisper  I am already happy with half a broken voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment