Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Sunday 20 March 2016

My birthday at an indegenous Andes family

Breakfast with Luxious hot chocolate for everyone because I like the Ecuadorian chocolate and it is my birthday.

 




The Loma WasI family fires birthdays always with guinypig ,marmot, for dinner. I never had one before but they taste  good.







After dinner around 20.30 I served my birthday cake,torte helado con frutta.
And after that it was bed time again. ... at 21.00. But most of the family gets up at 05.00. And it you don't you wake up by the music from the catholic church in Tonibamba Cotacachi exercising for the processions during the week leading to Eastern. This music is from 06.00 until 07.00. I can tell you earplugs don't help.



The day after I stayed at the farm the whole day. Mercedes went walking with me. While I was mostly looking she and Ali collected cooking wood. See the load Mercedes carries on her back.



After the walk I showed Mercedes an easy way of making cheese with only milk and lemon.





No comments:

Post a Comment