Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Monday 19 January 2015

kk, kota kinabalu, pictures

KK, capital of Sabah, the richest county of Malaysia.

No customers, then why not take a nap.

Sabah is famous for its pearls. So by lack of spending money on a day trip, I spendid it on a seapearl ring .... in real :-) Malaysian gold, haha. I'm curious how long it will live.

Here you see 2 backsides of buildings with in the front shops and restaurants. It is here where the real life is lived.

Imagine you buying your birthday cake here.

This lady wanted me to take her picture. In front adible flowers of ginger plants.


I finally managed to book 1+  hour rafting for tomorrow. Because I want to sleep as long as possible I have chosen for easy level with departure at 08.30. The advanced level  leaves at 05.15 and has many more hours in the bus. Back at 14.00 after which I will switch from the lavender lodge back to the galleria hotel for 1 night in order to pick up the luggage I left behind. Hoping it still waits less then 20 kg for my big backpack.
 Bought today some seaweeds too. To eat in salads,after soaking for one hour in water.  No cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment