Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Sunday 18 January 2015

day trip to Sapi island

I got up early to do some giftshopping on the Sunday market on  Gaya streelt in KK, before going snorkeling.  If I would have lived here I would have bought a Several fruit trees, but for now seeds will do.

Can you hear them jelling the number a kilo cost?


From the end of Goyastreet I walked to the main road to the left, which ends right in the middle of Jesselton point, with ticket boots for ferries to  thcriste islands in the national park just a few kilometers from Kk with crystal clear water. A return tiiicket will cost yo 3 ringgits, whichis 60 Nok. Entrance t o the park is 10 Rm,to be paid on arrival. I went to the smallest, sipa island. Normally on a sunday  manioy people go there, but today it was a bit cloudy so few people.

Yesterday's dinner at the night market. Huge shrimp. Every plate wrapped with plastic.


It has a small beach,5 but it looked good for snorkeling.... because I failed to get soft contacts in I could only swim, but I saw small fish near the surface. And many people snorkeling. The hotel had told me to leave all my valuables in the hotel. But if you travel by boat of Beach bunnies they have chairs and tables where they look after your stuff when you are floating. Probably the other boats do the same.

Just before leaving I saw a huge monard lizard, kind of a 2 meter salamander. Knew they are harmless.

Left the island 1 hour before plan and on arrival in KK IT STARTED raining.

I hope to g,o rafting and cycling Monday or Tuesday , but have nothing confirmed yet.

The atmosphere at the night market. Fresh fish everywhere.


It really is great that when you live in a big city KK YOU WITHIN an hour from your home can snorkel! Just Imagine you doing that in amsterdam north :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment