Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Sunday 4 January 2015

blue crab lobster

Kota kinabalu, capital of Sabah. Sabah forms the top of Borneo.

Today I strolled the Sunday market in Gaya street. They even had Chlorella to drink. Further on lots of garden plants and orchids which I would love to take home with me.

In front of my hotel, de galleria, was today a huge clothes market. I was told that they here sell second hand cloth from the States.
           

5

The Wetlands, yesterday. You can walk to it, 3 km. But not so many birds to see there. Probably many birds at 06.00 but then it is closed. Entrance 15 rm. 


Around 16.30 I suddenly was on the real Night market along the sea. Blue crabs were unloading and they looked back at me, so theis evening I ate blue crab, or is it lobster? In Norway the crab is always extremely dry, but this one you could suck out. Perfectly flavoured too. They only forgot to serve my mixed veggies, which then came half an hour later. Very European veggies, cowly flower with broccoli. But now I learned how delicious crab can be.

On my way back there were many more forestall. I restaurants along the sea at the other markets. Nice view with sunset around 18.25. Sunrise is 06.30.

Tomorrow I leave by bus at 07.00 to Montanani island. Finally time to snorkel and read my Kindle books.

I'll write again on Saturday from Kota Belud.

No comments:

Post a Comment