Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Sunday 11 January 2015

impressions of Kota Belud, tamu market

On the weekly Tamu district market, every Sunday morning in kota Nexus.
Some ladies are trying cookies. A bid fat but tasty.

Lots of those very small fishes, often used as the protein resource in the meal.


Clothes beautifully hanged up on a row.


The normal daily market in kota belud.


The local mosque, far from my bed luckily.

Because of the Muslim locals I keep my shoulders covered, so they won't become that Brown this year.

Tomorrow morning I travel to the tip of Borneo, where the most beautiful beaches have to be. Because of the terrorists not sure yet if I will go to the island banggi to the north. 
My biggest problem for now is getting money before I leave to far away. Visited 5 banks today and none of the ATMs gave me money. On some was written not for foreign cards. So when my cash is gone I have to go back to town too soon. Hope not.
back on Wi-Fi around the 20st.

No comments:

Post a Comment