Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Friday 22 January 2016

From Trat to Bangkok,, Steve boutique hostel

During the 10 o'clock flight with Bangkok airlines they served this snack. But big, not?



And that on a 40 minute flight. So I had to get up at 06.00. The pop lady was 40 minutes late to bring me from pop riverside to Pop, so my taxi for the airport was already waiting. The oldest taxi you can imagine, and superslow as well, but I made it in time.

Because I maybe only slept one hour last night I took a metered taxi to my hotel from BKK airport. New was that I had to have a numbered ticket appointing me a taxi in the cue. PRICE WAS 333baht, plus 75 baht for the highway. A shared taxi for 25 to 29 dollar cannot beat this!

Slept a little and went by boat from pier N15, Twethen, to N8, to this Wat Arun.















WatArun or the Temple of dawn I will remember as the 'kop en schotel' temple, because of the Chinese cups and plates in it.

With evening coming it was time for a boat to N13, Nissan road, where I ate dinner and talked with a French lady also travelling alone. She told me the last boat goes around 19.30, so back home early.

I stay this time in old Bangkok near the river, pier N15, at Steve boutique hotel. Here some pics of my room. Tip book your room directly at the hotel, a booking site is much more expensive. But the nice lady at the reception only speaks Thai.

The table shows the boat lines, the line colour showing the colour of the flag on the boat, with where they stop. 13 baht per ferry taxi trip.









I definitely will go here again. Very good mattresses with cotton, cotton sheets, good pillows, daily cleaning, daily 2 waters, very clean, very quiet, good sleep quality, but noisy neighbors you will hear, no mosquitoes, hot shower, food on the corner of at the pier. Plant market in the street. Good hairdresser just 3 stores away. 2 chairs per room outside.


Phone +66-922720191, +66-262897002. 
Room 750 bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment