Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Bangkokairways

Two flights on one day with Bangkok airways today. From Vientiane, Lao to trat, Thailand (near the boarder with Cambodia, where the ferries leave to KO Chang and KO kut kood) by bkk international.  I guess it has to be a daughter of Thai airways. On a 1 hour flight, within 20 minutes from departure, everybody had been offered a tasty warm meal,water, tea, coffee and wine, etc. What an excellent and comfortable speed! I give Bangkok airways a ten!

A snack on the 40 minute flight trat BKK.



I expect my next flight to be similar. Now I am enjoying sitting in the domestic lounge of Bangkok airways opposite gate a2 at bkk. Still a long walk to come here. Next time I take the electric walkway.


 I have to say, I am in love of those chocolate finger cookies, but the white tea and mocha taste good too.


Vientiane VIP lounge, the tea and coffee here don't take those just awful, but everything else I can recommend. Nice Quiet place.

Maybe you should ask me tomorrow if I prefer to get the cakes  and the lounges or a discount on my 250 dollar tickets. For now I am just tired and enjoying sitting here, instead of going around at the airport , its restaurants and shops.




Every lounge offers you a free Wi-Fi access code.

Yeh you are right, my first time ever in a lounge:-)


Boarding starts in only 35 minutes:-) if I would close my eyes I could fall asleep. Pfft, just 50 minutes then I can close my eyes at the airplane. Two short flights taking more then 10 hours from hotel to hotel. I see a lot of tired people around me, I am not the only one.

KO kut mood, I am coming..... tomorrow. No more tired legs, just floating in salty water :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment