Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Miami beach, south beach

On my way to Curacao a2night stop at Miami beach. Just when I set down after a short walk throughout some seawater the clouds let it rain. A quick walk across the beach to Ocean drive, brought me at the Waldorf. A lemon corona beer the cheapest to sip of. Beach prices far above the Norwegian.


Miami has only 400.000 inhabitants and has a lay out in rectangular numbered streets.  Palm trees and a lot of space.


Map of Miami Beach, southern part.



Tourists on the move at the corner of Espanola street. This neighbourhood is dominated by Art Deco houses.

Oh boy, did I not sleep much last night. So tonight, no nightlife for me, but going to bed early. Tomorrow flying with Insel Air to Carebean Dutch Curacao.

No comments:

Post a Comment