Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Sunday 4 December 2016

Snow!

(NORSK: husk at du kan bruke oversettknappen her oppe, trykk på TRANSLATE knappen for Norsk.)


Wow. Today I woke up with snow on the tops of the Dikti mountains. With the sun shining on it, that looked really great. So I sipped my first cup of tea in the sun on the terrace enjoying this view.


I just came back from a long walk. I thought of walking to Mithi, but I took the wrong path where I should have crossed the river once more. At first walking along the river, on the right side, was not that great, but as soon as the road bended to the right and 15-20% upward, the walk became very nice with lots of nice views. The higher I came, the greener it became.




A lot of the photos I took were of those white covered mountains. The plastic glass houses came here by a Dutch man in the seventies.





On my way back, almost in Myrtos again, I saw again lots of bees flying on Eucaliptus flowers.



I really can recommend this tour. If you want a shorter walk, you can park your car near the Turkish bridge.
--
This was 2 days ago. Now it is time for bongolessons in a group - mostly Greeks - in Ierapetra.


No comments:

Post a Comment