Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Sunday 20 November 2016

My studio at Villa Elena in Myrtos

My studio at Villa Elena is at the top floor, with a big terrace. To shade for summersun there is a big roof over the terrace, but luckily the sun stands lower now, so she shines from the seaside on the terrace, from about 07.30 hours until 12.00 hours. Around 13.00 the sun comes on the small balcony on the other side.
 I have a new instrument with me, a bes clarinet and a book Teach yourself the clarinet. This evening I will exercise again.

 I could have chosen another room, with separate bedroom and a small living room, with more relaxing chairs. But I like the spacious feeling here. It here also feels lighter.




 I already tried a pizza for lunch :)





 The computer is connected by a wire coming trough a small opening between the 2 windows. Otherwise the signal was not strong enough to reach the room.




 I love the terrace. It feels nobody can see you.



I already told the owner, Susanna, that I probably will stay until January 2. Then I will have some  time to visit other places on my way to the airport on the NW coast. Hope to be able to drive over the mountains to the north. But I only have summer tires, so in case of white mountains I have to take the highway around.

For now the temperature is every afternoon around 20C, this week above, last week just below 20. In the evening it cools down to 16C, sometimes lower. This for november.

No comments:

Post a Comment