Jamaica - Cuba - Costa Rica


Translate

Friday 19 December 2014

Bed bugs in Sibu?

Selfy at breakfast. I prefer wearing my double focus contacts instead of my old glasses for finding my way at night. Can't see sharp with my glasses.
Ice coffee w milk and sugar, while I normally never drink coffee.

Breakfast was laksa. I really enjoyed this.
I was the only white person at this Chinese 24 hours restaurant and many people gazed at me, maybe to see how I was doing my soup with sticks? My t-shirt got some stains :-) I don't mind the staring I happily look back.

Yesterday's room in Sibu after upgrading room because of me getting red spots on my legs from sitting on the bed in my original room. Can tell that the spots still itches.


The audio: Only on or off. When on freezing cold. I prefer it on 26c :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment